ANR TECSAN 2011-2014 (ANR-2010- TECS-012)
CIRDO Industrial Research is a project aimed at developing an “Intelligent Finger and Eye Reactive Companion” that represents an enhanced and automated social tele-link product through the integration of innovative services (automatic speech recognition, situation analysis (scenes) in a complex uncontrolled environment) aimed at promoting the autonomy and management by caregivers, patients with chronic diseases or Alzheimer’s or related disorders.
Moreover, this project will allow the validation of generic technologies, a psychological and ergonomic evaluation of the uses of the services developed (concerning utility, usability and accessibility, acceptance, ethical aspects, the economic model,…) but also critical surveys of the knowledge acquired by human services professionals (SAP), which will then be transferred to the entire sector.
During this project, GETALP will record speech with elderly volunteers. A brochure has been published to inform people who would like to participate in this experiment.
Michel Vacher (responsable), Solange Rossato, Francois Portet, Benjamin Lecouteux
- Academic partners:University Lyon1/LIRIS SAARA team (project leader), CNRS/LIG GETALP team, University Lyon2/GRePS
- Industrial Partners: CATEL, ISARP, Technosens, FSI
Official website of the project:
- Making emergency calls more accessible to the older adults through a hands-free speech interface in the house. M. Vacher, F. Aman, S. Rossato, F. Portet, B. Lecouteux, TACCESS (ACM), 25 pages, 2019 (to appear).
- The CIRDO Corpus: Comprehensive Audio/Video Database of Domestic Falls of Elderly People. M. Vacher, S. Bouakaz, M.-E. Bobillier-Chaumon, F. Aman, R. A. Khan, S. Bekkadja, F. Portet, E. Guillou, S. Rossato, B. Lecouteux, 10th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2016), May 2016, Portoroz, Slovenia. ELRA, pp.1389-1396, 2016.
- Influence of expressive speech on ASR performances: application to elderly assistance in smart home. F. Aman, V. Aubergé, M. Vacher, Text, Speech, and Dialogue: 19th International Conference, TSD 2016, Brno Czech Republic, September 12-16, 2016.
- CirdoX: an On/Off-line Multisource Speech and Sound Analysis Software. F. Aman, M. Vacher, F. Portet, W. Duclot, B. Lecouteux, Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, May 2016, Portoroz, Slovenia. pp.1978-1985, 2016.
- Development of Automatic Speech Recognition Techniques for Elderly Home Support: Applications and Challenges. M. Vacher, F. Aman, S. Rossato, F. Portet. Human Aspects of IT for the Aged Population. Design for the Everyday Life. First International Conference, ITAP 2015, Held as Part of the 17th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (HCII), Aug 2015, Los Angeles, CA, United States. Springer International Publishing Switzerland, Part II, pp.341-353, 2015, LNCS 9194.
- CIRDO: Smart companion for helping elderly to live at home for longer. S. Bouakaz, M. Vacher, M.-E. Bobillier-Chaumon, F. Aman, S. Bekkadja, F. Portet, E. Guillou, S. Rossato, E. Desserée, P. Traineau, J.-P. Vimon, T. Chevalier, IRBM, Elsevier Masson, 2014, 35 (2), pp.101-108.
- Automatic speech recognition of elderly people for home care services. Frédéric Aman, Doctoral thesis, Ecole Doctorale Mathématiques, Sciences et Technologies de l’Information, Informatique. University of Grenoble Alpes, 2014.